Get Training Hours While Having Fun!
Do you want quality training? Champions for Children is the answer!
Become a Great Teacher!
Well-trained, competent and confident childcare teachers lay the foundation for the academic and social success of the children in their care.
Champions' employs three master Trainers that provide evidence-based training and mentor teaching in best practices, behavior management and efficient operations for childcare providers. Many, many classes available at Champions for Children or individual center trainings on-site are also available upon request.
Champions' professional trainings and workshops satisfy Texas Childcare Licensing annual clock hour requirements for childcare providers, preschool teachers and center directors. These are just a few of the classes offered.
- Best Classroom Practices
- Brain Gym® 101
- Challenging Behaviors
- Brain Development
- Nurturing Pathways®
- SIDS/Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Risk Management
- Developmental Milestones
- Value of Play
- CPR/First Aid
- Pre-Service 1 Training (Online registration available.)
- Pre-Service 2 Training (Online registration available.)
- Pre-Service 3 Training (Online registration available.)
Trainings are scheduled periodically throughout the year; Click here for our calendar of upcoming trainings and workshops.
*Champions' 8-hour pre-service training for new childcare providers, held most Fridays, meets Texas Childcare Licensing's minimum standards. Cost is $10.00 per person.
* Pre-Service 2 & 3 are available to assist new caregivers who attended our pre-service 1 in meeting the 24 hours of training within the first 90 days of employment as required by Texas Childcare Licensing . Cost for each training is $5.00 per person.
For training information or to request a special training or workshop, contact Champions or see the class schedule.