Join us in 2021 for this deliciously fun evening of art and chocolate!
The Art of Chocolate helps children birth to 19 years be successful in school and life. We provide research-based training for daycare teachers and parents AND help children who struggle with ADD/ADHD, autism, developmental delays, depression, self-esteem issues, anxiety, coordination, behavior disorders, and so much more. There is no other organization like Champions for Children in East Texas.
Help us help East Texas Children lead happy, healthy, and successful lives. What an incomparable way to show your love this Valentine’s Day.
This one-of-a-kind event supports the worthwhile programs and services at Champions. We hope you consider joining our cause.
- 1 in 59 children has a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- 1 in 5 children has aggressive, over-active behaviors.
- 1 in 5 children (ages 2-10) has a mental, behavioral, or developmental disorder.
- A child without quality early education is 70% more likely to be arrested for a violent crime as an adult.
- Suicide rates have doubled for girls and jumped 30% for boys in the past four years.
Thank you to our hard working Steering Committee:
Lisa Lujan, Jamie Boersma, Candice Christian, Susan Easley, Mallory Mazarakes, Robby Mayne, Cindy McCall, Yaziri Orrostieta, Tom Perkins, Heidi Pettit, Susan Ponder, Sam Scarborough, Melissa Shanhouse, Heather Stoner, Don Warren, Joni White, and Patrick Willis.
Thank you to our 2020 sponsors.